Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby got "Back"

I have been working out almost everyday at lunch for a year. I have slipped to only 2 days a week lately. It's just hard to keep up and I am so BORED with workout. Today we are supposed to start our 3rd Circuit Training Routine - designed by our personal trainer who is a guy and they just have different bodies and all these lunges, squats, lunges, squats have given me J-Lo Syndrome! My jeans are even tight...I've gained 7 lbs all in my rear! BABY GOT BACK! So, after putting on my jeans to ride this weekend and having to do special "stretch out my jeans" excercises - I am determined to just be better! I want firm but lean muscle and I am not getting that at what I am doing!

I discovered this book and let me mention..he has a studio in Manhattan. HELLO just another "sign" I needed. For four years I've been wanting to visit New York. My sister-in-law has been 5 times! I worked with some ladies in Fort Worth who took a girls trip every few years...wouldn't that just be a BLAST! David Kirsch has a new book out that is just what I am looking for, A new ASSITUDE! . Check out his website - he even has a blog I am going to follow!

Confession - I could also use a distraction from starting the Twilight Saga for a third time. It's all I read these days..so my goal is to focus on my body with David's help from his book! Nutrician + Workout = Wellness

Challenge - See how you can change by Nov. 20th (just a random date I picked out of my mind...ha)

http://www.davidkirschwellness.com/

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Update on how you like it - maybe your motivation will rub off on me...doubtful....!

Worm said...

Hello?? You have a cousin that lives there too!!