Thursday, February 4, 2010

There's a new "donut" in town!



Well, nothing says "GOOD MORNING" like a Donut and good cup of caffeine! Before the new year, we started going to this new Donut and Bakery. They are not your "typical" donut either....lots of variety so if you like your "DONUT STOP" daily donut....don't come here....you won't be able to handle it! Ha!
Jeff's favorite is the Jalapeno Kolache w/ cheese wrapped in a homemade Croissant....yeah...this can be w/ or w/o Jalapeno too!
Brooke and I love the Glazed Potato Cake donut....so moist you won't believe your taste buds. We think of this as our "healthy" donut..if there is such a thing! My 2nd choice would have to be the sourdough blueberry donut..I can't even eat a Donut Stop Blueberry donut now....
Blaine's favorite is the strawberry glazed donuts...ooh la la.
Valentine Special - Strawberry Cake, Heart Cupcakes or my choice....Heart Shaped Strawberry Glazed Donuts!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am so happy to know of someone who has tried this place! I have passed it numerous times and wondered if it was any good. I will definitely have to try it now. Sounds super yummy

OH Henry! said...

Tried the new bakery today! It was great! Thanks for sharing!

Jerilynn said...

LOVED IT - very scrumptious. thanks for passing along the recommendation.