Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Dog Spa


I never thought....I would send my dog to the Day Spa...but they were having a Valentine Special and I couldn't resist. The kids were excited to have Callie ride with them on the way to school (I had the day off) and when school was out we would all go to pick her up from the Dog Spa! They were so excited. Callie got the full treatment (it was like $6 extra to have the Valentine Special). Here's her day of beauty:
1) Full Coat Come-out
2) Hydro Surge washing with Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shampoo
3) Hot Towel Wrap
4) Blueberry Facial
5) Home-made Dog Treat (bone dipped in white/pink yogurt)
6) Pawicure (pedicure)
7) Hand Drying
8) De -Shedding (the most important part since she's been shedding already due to our very mild weather)
She even got a pink & red scarf with hearts on it! My mom said she wanted to go next time...I think it was the hot towel wrap that got her!

1 comment:

Jerilynn said...

WOW! Callie got the star treatment! Ü