Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who needs sleep when you have Coffee

I made the mistake of watching movies until passed midnight.It started out watching Bambi II with the kids (that really was a cute show and was the first time we watched it after having the movie for like a year). After the kids went to bed I watched another movie (Grudge 2 - I like scary movies so I figured since I saw the first one it might be worth it....it really was not worth it but had some great scary moments). Well, I get the alarm clock of a 3 year old at 6:00 this morning - he was ready to watch Cartoons and eat Donuts. There's something wrong with Blaine - he wakes up (early early bird) and is automatically ready for Strawberry Milk and Breakfast. Not normal myself..once I'm up I cannot go back to sleep so, to keep me Up & Moving - I turned to Coffee. By 8:30 I've already had my 3rd cup.

The only Coffee I'll ever buy again comes from a company out of Tyler, TX. My friend Amy get's it Wholesale...so makes it about the price you'd buy flavored coffee at any grocery store.

Here's a list of some of my FAVS: (there's 85 to chose from)
Caramel Mudslide - rich chocolate and creamy caramel
Jamaican Me Crazy - a blend of kahlua, caramel and vanilla
White Satin - white chocolate fudge dusted in white powder
Jazzy Java - sweet caramelized brown sugar with creamy vanilla
Sinful Pleasures - maple and caramel (I could wear this it smells so good)

One's I'd like to try but haven't:
Dreamcicle - orange and vanilla create this delicious flavor
English Toffee - a scrumptious flavor of buttery caramel and chocolate nut
Gingerbread Spice - an intricate blend of creamy spices
Mellow Maple Cream - think of French Toast
Pumpkin Pie - creamy warm and mildly spicy....just like your grandmother made
Turtle Cheesecake - chocolate, caramel and pecan with a touch of cream
Yankee Doodle - just like a snickerdoodle cookie

5 comments:

OH Henry! said...

How the heck do you find time to write a lengthy paragraph about coffee? :)

Jill said...

There is nothing quite like a great cup of coffee early in the morning!

Jerilynn said...

many of those flavors sound delish!

Cindy said...

I wouldn't know which one to buy first - they all sound so yummy - I'm a coffeeholic myself.

Jana said...

It was a nice morning...Blaine woke up at 6:00 and I couldn't go back to sleep so what does one do - endulge in a POT of Coffee!